Producer Judy Zarick from Franciscan Media Productions interviewed me a few weeks ago on Catholic Web Solutions ministry and my goals to help Catholic organizations, religious communities and parishes utilize the Internet and Social media for mission. The Interview was aired last week on American Catholic Radio and is posted on their website.
Here is the five minute interview if you would like to listen. Be sure to turn your speakers on.
Perhaps this is a good time to share my ministry with you in a little more detail. I am an Internet, social media and content strategist. When it comes to developing an organization’s web presence, I help my clients:
- identify their audiences
- organize, prioritize and articulate their messages to those audiences using the most appropriate platforms
- become more engaging and responsive to their online visitors
- use best practices to integrate their various platforms for greatest impact
- plan to maintain and grow their online presence according to their resources
- use social media to drive more traffic to their websites
- engage and work with a website developer to achieve their goals
Most organizations, religious communities and parishes do not have people on staff or in the organization who have the time, skills and knowledge to oversee the many details of launching and managing an effective web presence. I provide that service. I work with the leaders and the stakeholders to create or update their organization’s web presence and advise them on how to keep it fresh and useful going forward.
I also audit websites and make recommendations for improvements that will help advance the mission of the organization.
As you know, I also blog weekly on topics that I think will be help those in ministry be more effective in bringing the Gospel message to people on the Internet.
If you would like more information about my services, please contact me at email@example.com.Thank you.