Welcome Videos for Parishes
Videos add interest and engagement to parish websites and social media sites. People are more likely to click on a video than a photo, link, or text. A good video can tell your story or deliver your message in a way nothing else can do. Communicating your welcome to visitors, seekers, new members and those seeking to return to the Church through a video adds a personal touch to your online presence.
See how these two parishes use videos to tell their stories:
Special half-price offer!
A video like this can cost $390 or more.
For a limited time only, Sister Susan will make a welcome video for your parish for just $195.
This offer expires on July 31, 2015.
To take advantage of this special price:
- Request and complete the application/worksheet which identifies your welcome message and key words.
- Either provide 12-25 photos of your Church
- 1 of the sanctuary and/or the congregation
- 1 of the outside of the Church
- 9-22 photos of parishioners happily engaged in the life and ministry of the parish. Photos should be illustrative of the the key words on the worksheet.
- Or Sister Susan can select photos from your website photo gallery or your Facebook photos
Sister Susan will produce an original 60 second video for your parish which you can embed on your website and post to Facebook and other social media sites.
Don’t Delay: This is a Limited Time Offer!
Request the no-obligation application/worksheet here: